In the global sporting arena, soccer is considered one of the biggest and most commonly played sports anywhere in the world. The game of soccer is played in almost every country around the word and brings together people from all walks of life. It is no wonder then that mobile soccer sports betting is one of the biggest online betting markets. Because if it’s international appeal, major soccer matches take place throughout the year on a weekly basis. Since most of the major soccer matches are broadcast or streamed live, bettors in any country can place any number of mobile bets before settling in to watch the live soccer action.
Types of Mobile Soccer Bets
For those who are new to mobile soccer sports betting, getting started is really easy. In soccer, bets can range from the most basic all the way to the more complicated and exotic of bets. In most cases, online bettors can place bets on the outcome of matches, tournaments and even bet on the performance of individual players. Below is a list of the most popular mobile soccer bets.
- A straight bet on which team will win the game
- A straight bet on which team will win the tournament
- Bets to determine who will win a series
- Which half will have the most points scored
- Betting on the half time or final score
- Betting on which teams will win in the first or second half (called an Asian handicap)
- Bets on whether there will be an odd or even number of goals scored
- Bets to determine the total number of goals scored in the game
- Betting on which player will score the first goal
- Bets on which players will score the final goal of the game
- Bets across multiple matches
Soccer Betting Basics
If you are just starting out, it is probably best to start with a simple bet. In betting , a straight win/loss bet is the easiest to place and probably the best place to start. Once a bettor knows more about the teams and individual players, then he or she can graduate to more complicated bets such as which half will have the most points and which team will dominate which half. Like all sports betting, it is best to start slow and bet low until you have gained the confidence to make bigger, riskier bets.
Knowing Your Teams
Before placing any large bet on betting sites in Australia, there are a few things to know about mobile soccer sports betting. Like any team sport, in soccer, each player performs a key role in making the team a solid unit. If any one key player is injured, then chances are the team will not perform at its best. It is also important to note where the match is being played as home ground advantage players a key role in boosting the moral of the home team and giving them the mental edge. Before any match, it is important to note the historical matchup results between the two teams regardless of where the match is being played. If you follow these simple rules, mobile soccer sports betting can be fun and rewarding.